top of page
Applicable to all SSG Approved Courses
(w.e.f 1st July 2021)
Updated on Sept 2022
Applicable to all TFDS courses
- Registration Fees and Miscellaneous fees are non-refundable.
- A written notice must be submitted and received by TFDS 3 weeks before the commence of course.
- In the event that trainee has started the course and wishes to withdraw, a written notice is to be submitted.
1. Paid fees will not be refunded.
2. Trainee is to pay the balance course amount.
- In the event that course is cancelled or postpone, TFDS will send a notification to participants and paid fees will be refunded.
- In the event that trainee wish to withdraw before the course start date, a written notice is to be submitted.
Refund schedule as follows:
- Course schedule is subjected to confirmation. TFDS reserve the rights to cancel or postpone.
- Fees are non-refundable in cases where trainees cease to attend the course after commencement, does not complete the assessment or is not successful in assessment.
- Refund will be made via School's cheque or Bank Transfer with a processing time of 2 weeks upon approval.
- All TFDS course fee (including registration & tools fee) are non-refundable at all times.
- In the event that extension of course is needed, a discussion and agreement will be done by the Principal on a case by case basis.
5 days before Course Commencement Date
10 days before Course Commencement Date
More than  days before the Course Commencement Date (“Maximum Refund”)
bottom of page